Thursday, February 26, 2009

Malinda Williams is Tomboy Chic



During my internship at mystyle.com I got a chance to interview a few wonderful actresses. I'm going to post a few of the stories here. The first is with Malinda Williams and yes she looks like a little doll in person :D

To outsiders it may seem as though starlet Malinda Williams has always been effortlessly stylish. However, in her younger years she wasn't always so glamourous "well growing up I was kind of tomboy so I never wore dresses," said Williams. "So, now that I’m a woman I feel that there is a little bit of an edge to it because I feel that I still have a little bit of that tomboy in me."

Since tuning in to her inner-fashionista, Williams likes to splurge on luxurious bags... a Dooney & Bourke Python Bag to be exact. "It's my baby," she raved. "Listen, I walk in the room and see women just stop and look. It's stunning. And that’s what I see when I walk in the room the women are stunned and then I go about my business. But yeah, that’s my latest splurge I told my husband that its my new boo," laughed Williams.

When it comes to finding a great deal Williams knows how to invest wisely "Oh, my Mabelline great lash mascara. That’s it for me I'm not going to the department store for my mascara".

Check Malinda out in her new film "Nailed" with Jessica Biel.

No comments:

Post a Comment