Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Me and Mrs. Jones


If we have the same taste in style, you'll agree that it is quite normal to have an obsession with Genevieve Jones. This girl is always dashing; she has natural beauty and a great eye when it comes to all things au'courant. So when you already have a mass collection of coveted items in your closet what should you do next?

A. Create A line of your own
B. Keep looking fabulous
C. Inspire others
D. All of the above

I'm sure you had no problem figuring out the answer is "D. All of the above" (Don't you just love those on Midterms)

This is probably old news to most. However if you aren't already in the know get ready to salivate. The pieces from her second collection are AMAZING.
Cuff
Ring


Earrings

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of fashion blogging. You'll be addicted soon enough :]
    And my god I died when I saw that ring. It makes me way too sad knowing Urban Outfitters probably doesn't pay me enough to afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Casey :D

    I died when I saw her whole line. But quickly revived myself at the realization that someday I'm going to have tons of rings and shiny things to play dress up in lol.

    Ahh you work there. I love to give that shop all of my money haha :D

    ReplyDelete